Friday, September 19, 2008

4TH of July











We flew to Washington for the fourth of July to visit with Danny's family, while we were there we blessed Sienna it was a wonderful trip we had a blast!  My parents drove from Utah to be there for Sienna's blessing, thanks so much mom and dad for being there on this special day. 
 So the fourth of July is so much fun at the Henricksen farm, we make a ton of yummy food. We swim. We light fireworks for what seems like three days. We ride the scooter and go on walks.  The girls always escape and go shopping. The siblings always have discussions with out hating one another when it's over. I love how easy going/ fun Danny's family is. Maack loves the abundance of boy cousins to play with. I truly lucked out and married into the most amazing family. I love them all! I imagine this is what heave is like every time I am there.

4 comments:

Becky T said...

Fun pictures, Lacey! I'm so glad you have a new blog so I can see pictures of your CUTE kiddos! I cant' believe how big Maack is, he has changed so much! I hope you guys are doing good. Miss you!

Jen and Bryan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I didn't even recognize your dad. CRAZY!!!!! Tell them all hello and I really am going to call you one of these days. Bryan bugs me about at least 3 times a week. :)

Kleinmans said...

That looks so fun! I love Maack's hair-cut in those pictures. He looks so big!

Airwrecka said...

Ok, I just got all chocked up looking at these pictures and reading your comments Lacey. We love you guys and miss you so much! Only 3 more months 'till Christmas!