Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 30th birthday Danny boy!

It was Danny's birthday so we sang every birthday song that we knew and we woke him up with a cup cake cake that Maack had picked out him self from the store, the day before. I think Maack had a little bit more fun with the whole birthday experience. Maack ended up eating most of the cake too. We all sang happy birthday (like 20 times) and had a great morning filled with sugar. 
 The night before it had rained so that morning Maack helped me decorate Danny's truck with oreo's and streamers. Maack had a blast licking all of the cookies and sticking them on dad's truck. He still asks if we can do it again. I don't think Danny was super thrilled to have to go to the car wash on his birthday and have everyone looking at him as he drove around, heheee. Later that day Maack was invited to a birthday party at chuck E Cheese's so we all went as a family and played games and had even MORE sugar. I hope Danny had a good birthday. We are getting so old it's weird to me that I am married to some one who is thirty. Happy Birthday babe we love you!









No comments: