Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sushi












   


  Today I was able to leave Maack at a friend's home for  a few hours and go to lunch with Danny,(Sienna tagged a long). We went lunch at this great sushi place called Taka matsu and it was awesome! The best sushi I have ever had before. It was so much fun to sit and Just talk with Danny. It feeels like we never get to do that any more he has been swamped with work putting in 14 hour days these last two weeks and studying his buns of for the DAT. I didn't realize how much attention Maack needs. Oh and the sushi bites were Huge. Yummy yummy I love sushi and If you don't I think this place just might change your mind. Happy Birthday baby I am so glad to have been able to have a really fun date with you. 
 Maack is painting a picture for his dad's birthday and was a big helper today with the sign we made for Danny's party and birthday.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

YES!!! That is awesome. We LOVE sushi 2. GLad you finally got to eat it and be with your honey!

Kleinmans said...

I want to try that place. You look way cute, by the way!