Monday, April 18, 2011

This is Sienna's new dress that my mom made her. Sienna calls it her Cinderella dress and she loves it. I remember having dresses that I lived in as a kid I think this will be one of those dresses for Sienna. She also says she's a bunny with the head band on. Thanks Mema for the dress!My mother in law sent Sienna and I aprons for my birthday and they are adorable! Sienna loves cooking with me and has to help every time She enjoys making eggs the most.
We love going to the children's museum it's one of my favorite things about Indiana. They recently got Bumble bee from the movie and it is in the lobby we went for the unveiling and we all had a great time.
One night we went to the mall with my girl friend Michele and her kids and she was letting her kids jump on this bounce thing. The kids had a blast. We walk by it all the time, they thought it was their birthday well Sienna did.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Super cute dress...and it SO looks like something your mom would make! Love you all!