Monday, April 18, 2011

random post because I'm behind

We had a few ice storms this year and here is a picture of some branches that I took while in my car.
I don't remember exactly how many weeks I am but here's another picture of the growing bump.


I went out to dinner with some of the girls for my birthday. We had fun like always.

I think I am 28 weeks pregnant in this picture here some one said with the back round I look like I am at glamor shots. I though that was hilarious can you image going into glamor shots for your pregnancy photos. It's at the children's museum by the way.
My two best friends helped me celebrate early so we went to cafe Patachue and then to the flying cup cake. It was delicious. Love you Jenna and Michele. Thank you both for making my day special.
Lastly here is one of my kids hanging out being quiet a very rare moment.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Pregnancy looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

i feel special! You look so great Lacey

Abbey said...

You look amazing! Thank you for inspiring me to someday get pregnant. I'm not gonna lie, if you were fat right now it would REALLY scare me about getting pregger someday. lol I love you. xo