Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today we are stuck inside because of the ice storm so we made Mickey mouse blueberry pan cakes. The kids loved it this wasn't the best picture but I swear I am going to take photography classes soon.
Sienna and her alway static hair.
Can you tell we already have cabin fever.
We got a new blender because ours broke and I am so excited! This blender can do everything. I am going to go use it right now.
This is all of the stuff that was in our garage that I hope we don't have to put back out there. We moved Dan's car into the garage because of the storm. Now I have all day and maybe tomorrow too to find a home for all of these things.

Today I will be making these cuties because out side it looks like this.



It's not to bad school was cancelled for the boys and we are staying in all day and making fun food and valentine's.

3 comments:

Bryce and Breanna said...

I have a Blendtec and it is amazing! You will love it.

Anonymous said...

K still haven't updated the blog but very soon!! What the heck you are such a fun mom. I love it. I'm do ready for this yucky weather to be over!! Than I can come play with you everyday. I'm still annoyed that you aren't finding out what you are having!! We have so much to do together and I can't wait to make those cute bows. I hope you aren't completely done with them by the time this storm is over. Ok I'm done with this novel. Love ya

CJMsquared+6 said...

Burrr.... cold.... but it looks like you have your work cut out for you!
PS if you run a humidifier or boil a pot of water for a while each day, Sienna's hair will be less static-e (didn't know how to sp that one)! We do it cause Kenna and I get static hair a lot too!!
Happy Ice Storming to you!!