Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things we have been up to.


Our neighbors gave us this swing set! The kids love it. I don't love pushing them three hours a day but I am sure I will be begging them to play with it soon enough.
Some friends asked for pictures of my house but I don't want to post anything before I paint and get everything into it's spot so here is a corner for now.
Yeah Indiana!
Some days we are just surviving. The time change has been hard on us all and with the thunder and lightning shows and the sun not setting until 9:30! It's a late night house here.
Sienna wanted to get into this crib at the store and pretend she was a baby which I don't mind because it's the only time besides story time that she let's me snuggle or help her with anything, she is very independent. KARMA

5 comments:

Monica said...

What darling swingset pictures! Oh we miss your little boy!!

Kleinmans said...

Cute corner! And Sienna's hair is getting long! I like all the green grass! Go run kids!

Henricksen Family said...

Thanks we miss you guys too!

Haskett Family said...

well if the corner is anything of a sneak peak into the rest of the house-- i LOVE IT!!! can't wAIT FOR MORE

The Brock Family said...

I Love Siennas hair! Hilarious! I cant wait to see more pics!