Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Indianapolis Children's museum


The Museum is another place that you will find me in this next year. It is located down town and only ten minutes from our home. It has FIVE stories and I love it and know it will be one of the things I miss the most when we move so while I am here i plan on spending as much time as possible here.
Heaven!
Welcome
Future designer.

Maack took pictures and he got to dj too, all while I walked the catwalk in bridal barbie dress and scrunchy. There's video.
Blown glass and they have a star wars exhibit with the costumes from the movies.
They also have a planetarium and we got to watch two movies about stars.
The kids loved the dinosaur part and got to dig for bones. We got to watch people clean real dinosaur bones! It was such a cool day and I am not even listing the other half of stuff that they offer.

7 comments:

Monica said...

My kids would LOVE the dino museum!!! I would love the Barbie store!!!:o)

Kleinmans said...

Looks so fun. You look like a natural in the Barbie store!

Henricksen Family said...

I was born to work there.

Haskett Family said...

I want to go NOW!!! looks awesome

The Brock Family said...

I soooooooo want to go to that museum! Just an evil reminder that there is nothing that cool in Arizona!

Candace said...

Hey Lacey! Found your blog, yay! We LOOOOOOVE the Children's Musuem, too!! Our first winter here we went EVERY.WEEK. The guy at the ticket counter got to know us well. :) I so look forward to getting to know you and your cute family!

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun!