Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mesa Temple


The other night Danny and I were able to attend the temple. It was so nice to finally be able to go.We don't go as often as we would like with our schedules being so hectic and our kids being crazy at night time. we don't feel like it is really nice to make anyone watch them. We MADE time to go this week and I feel so great having done this.  We were never able to go to the temple when we lived in New Orleans and it has always bothered me. I just felt like something bad could happen to my kids and I would have no way of getting notified and getting to them on time. Then my girl friend Brooke said to me isn't that the whole point to have faith that Heavenly Father will watch over them while you go and do service. She was so right and that was a great comfort to me. I just picture my Grandma Gladys and Grandma Vera here with my kids as we left them with the babysitter.  I know I am so crazy. I am truly grateful for having a temple near by and soon enough we will have one even closer to us just about two miles from where we live. It was so nice to attend the temple with you Danny thanks for taking me.

2 comments:

Haskett Family said...

good job for going- glad you see all the fun i've been hearing about

Airwrecka said...

It's been so long since I've been on your blog. I love your pictures of your kids. Sienna's big open mouth shots are a scream. She looks like such a ham. You and Dan both look so amazing and happy. I love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!