Thursday, May 7, 2009

Miss Sienna is 1!



















My baby girl turned one on May fifth. Most of my friends are sad on this day when their baby is no longer a baby but that is not the case for Danny and I. We feel like we just got our baby today, we aren't big fans of babies. I just love Sienna's funny goofy personality.
 I took the kids to toys r us which is becoming a tradition now. We had a great family breakfast. We had some close friends over for her party. It was a blast. We opened presents and watched Sienna dive into her cake.
 She got some fun presents. It's nice to have some girlie things for her to play with in stead of cars  and transformers. Danny got her a turtle doll from the Disney store and when she saw it she recognized it right away. I made her a tutu it was really fun to make and I spray painted little silver sparkles all over it. Grandma Jo jo got her two dolls and one was from Costa Rica and it is so cute. it has two women and one is hiding under the skirt. She got some cute clothes and Cinderella legos, A baby toy that has fun balls that jump in the air and swirl around. We really do have a great group of friends here. I love them all.
I love the hapiness that Sienna brings in to our home. Sienna dances every time she hears music. I think it is adorable. She LOVES Maack and playing with him. She squeals when Danny comes home. She loves being in the water. She loves reading book.  She has always growled ever since we brought her home from the hospital. Sienna is a champ and going up and down the stairs. She is a light eater like her brother. She claps when you say yeah and she waves this dainty little wave when you say high and she responds by shay diiiigh which is here hi. I just love that I am able to have this sweet and extremely happy little girl in my life. I can't wait for her to grow up and be one of my best friends. 

4 comments:

Monica said...

What a gorgeous table to set for her party!

Becky T said...

Happy birthday, Miss Sienna! She is such a doll, I can't believe she is one already. What a beautiful little girl and what a fun party. Love the tutu!

Annette said...

What a fun day! Love how cute she is and her adorable tutu! You also look great and so happy. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Lucia looks like you! Love the tutu!