Saturday, April 11, 2009

American Idol look a likes.


I love Allison Iraheta I think it will come down to her and Adam Lambert. I hope so anyway.





Kara DioGuard the new judge. resembles my work out instructor Kari. I wish I had a picture of her. It is really creepy, they even talk the same! 












  I am so glad that Scott Macintyre is off the show her just creeped me out.
I think Matt Giraud looks and acts like Justin Timberlake. 




Now we have Kris Allen who we think look like Danny's brother Chris.  I didn't have the best look a like picture to choose from since you make a face in every picture that we have of you Chris.

















































2 comments:

amanda said...

every time we watch the show we always comment on how much danny gokey looks just like dan! :)

Kleinmans said...

I think Danny should go as Danny Gokey for Halloween and Court is going as the Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me now" dude! =)