Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Honda Pilot


My New Baby! I LOVE her other cars that I have owned before her would be
 1. Karmann ghia 
2. Geo Metro
3. Honda civic Gold
4. Honda civic Green  (thanks again mom and dad)
5. Vanagon V.W. ( the enforcer) 
 I loved all of my cars for different reasons and I am just so happy to have my Honda Pilot. No more bending down to get my kids out of car seats. No more being low on the road. I love that it comes with bum warmers (even though it is useless here in Az) Maybe we will use them someday. One of my favorite things about the car is that on the steering wheel you can change the radio so I can listen to anything I want and not have to wait for a lame song to end or put my family in danger looking for something good to listen to. So if you see a silver Honda Pilot on the road and you will they are everywhere, think of me. 

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

You guys got a pilot! That's awesome! We bought a mini van! We got a toyota sienna '05. We love it for the same reasons you love your pilot. That's so fun.