Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines day

This was our Valentine's day card this year since we were so busy with our Disney World trip that I had no time to send out a Christmas card.
Bunny
Sienna thought a cup cake party in the morning was the best idea ever and asks all the time if we are going to do it again.
Happy Valentine's day love the Henricksen family.
I LOVE this picture of Scarlett.
We love baking treats
Maack looking very excited to eat his cup cake. They were amazing by the way.
This was supposed to be saved for her first birthday but she dove into this cup cake I love how she is smiling with her eyes.
I adore this boy he makes me so happy.
xoxox
How cute is this father son cup cake time.




frozen yogurt date the table spins for each person to take a turn.
Sienna likes to paint and she is the messiest child I have ever known but, she hates being dirty.
Sienna started gymnastics.
Indian food lunch with mother and daughters.

we celebrated almost the whole month.

No comments: