Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas of 2011

Scarlett is our sweet little bunny and she is so snuggly and fun to kiss and hug.
life was getting crazy after our big trip and sick kids so we had Chinese for Christmas eve dinner and I think it's a new tradition. Sienna was being the grinch.
We only got a little bit of snow this year.


this is our ChristmasDanny making our delicious aepleskiers an family tad ion I think it's my favorite.
Danny is always silly, just one of the many reasons I love this man he's always making me laugh.
Sienna had a rough Christmas everything we bough her broke and I am so thankful that my Great Aunt Mary saved the day and bought the kids wonderful gifts she always know exactly what to get them it's her gift.
Barbie time!


Even Scarlett got a few gifts from Santa.
Danny getting some new threads.

Aunt Mary saving the day again.
Sienna's first Victoria secret! just kidding not until she's five.
my present Scarlett is such a butterball I LOVE IT!!
Christmas Morning

Cookie making was so much fun this year.
Mema made play dough and made aprons the kids loved it and i enjoyed fifteen minutes of peace. thanks mom.
baking Christmas treat for friends and neighbors.
oh Sienna I love you so much.