Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween 2011

Picking out pumpkins


Halloween Halloween strangest night I've ever seen, Halloween Halloween, WHAT will you all be what will you all be? That was the song that our music teacher used to sing to us in elementary school so naturally all of my siblings now sing it the whole month of October. Happy Halloweenie!
We are French Toast.
our neighbor Scott and mom Minta came with us to our ward trunk or treat.
Scarlett the Lion! I love how squishy and fat she was in this costume, rawer.
She sucks on her fingers.
Princess Sienna loved running on stage and singing to every one. Sienna had an adorable Tinker Bell costume with shoes and everything but she saw this costume at the store and begged to put it on and then insisted that she wear the pink princess costume on halloween and at Disney land too. Maybe she will wear the tinker bell costume to Disney World next month we will just have to see. The best part about this princess costume is that it's a size 6 to 9 months, my sisters about died when they saw what size it was, hahaha.
Maack the wolverine and Princess Mini Sienna.
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.
I love these two they are so fun. I'm glad they are all mine.
My cousin did my parents make up for Halloween night and they won for the party they went to for best costumes and the walked away with some fun prices too. . I guess I get my love of halloween from my parents. Remember to wear your helmets, even if Utah has a no Helmet law.

No comments: