Sunday, August 28, 2011

up date

The kids and Dan found a frog and we had so much fun with it. Can you tell she is tired.
Baby girl Scarlett
The kids and the parents enjoyed seeing all of the animals at the fair.
The fair

Entertaining our selves with friends over.
I found these shoes and they were a steal!
I got my hair done
Maack learning about dinosaurs

My baby is a mouth breather and it's so cute!
We went to the Colt's game with the Merkley's and so much fun! I hope we can go often.
Scarlett was two months old.
Shirley and Amber's Birthday's at the cheese cake factory.

Our last trip to the children's museum.
Dr. OZ WAS AT OUR FAIR.
We tried this and it was disgusting and amazing all at the same time. It was also the final straw before our diets.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope Dr. Oz didn't see you eating that burger...unless he was eating one, too! Hmmm....