Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my amazing baby shower




When you walked in the door guests had to guess what they thought girl or boy. We will see soon.

I LOVE my diaper cake and these water bottles have tiny little diapers on them.
Jenna made adorable decorations.


Jenna's idol is Paula Dean so she made the most amazing dishes and it was so wonderful to be pregnant and eat everything I wanted. Thanks Jenna for cooking like it was Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love all the green details.
Brooke made me this amazing and delicious cake, I felt like it was my wedding day thanks Brooke and Christy for all your help on making my shower so wonderful.
Michele and Nicole right before game. Michele had the perfect games celebrity baby names and cartoon characters. She also made these adorable life saver binkies for the baby word game it was a lot of fun. I love that the girls got competitive during the games because the prizes were so great!
Dawn and Kristen made this amazing diaper cake for me thanks girls.
Gifts!
Most of my girlfriends at the shower, thanks girls for making my day so special.
Lacey M. made this amazing blanket for my new surprise bundle of joy. It must have taken her hours and I will love it forever! Thanks Lacey.
Jenna really is a wonderful friend who went way above and beyond being so good to me she didn't skip on any detail, thank you so much Jenna I love you, thanks for all of your time you spent on making me feel so special. I swear this girl didn't sleep for a month.
Breanna and her little guy Sam. I love this picture it makes me so impatient for my baby to get here and it makes me want another little boy, so sweet.
Jenna made sugar cookies as the going away gift and I LOVE sugar cookies!
These are the adorable invites that Jenna made.
Dan took the kids to the zoo and they road the train while I had my baby shower.

4 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

What a fun Baby Shower!!! Everything looked so perfect. You look amazing, and I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see your baby! I want to send you something, but I would like to wait until you have the baby, so keep me posted!!

Anonymous said...

OHHH i feel so loved! Thanks Lacey! You are such a sweetheart! I can't wait to kiss that baby!

Scott and Jamie said...

Sorry I missed it, I was really sad when I found out I had this church thing the same time. Looks like Jenna did an amazing job!

Monica said...

Looks beautiful! I am glad you have made such great friends there!