Saturday, April 23, 2011

baby showers

Amber's baby shower hosted by Lacey Merkley.
Here is our famous group shot at the shower minus a few girls. I love that Sienna jumped in there too.
Amber and I are about a month apart and I am totally bigger ugh! You look great Amber pregnancy loves you.
Sienna and Jenna.
Pink Peepes
Heather Hess had her baby shower thrown by Dawn Jenks and Kristen Gillespie and it was beautiful they did a great job!
I love the details that went into this shower so cute and yummy.
Heather was lucky enough to go into labor this same day. My shower is next weekend just saying.
Fun diaper cake it looks beautiful. I love girlie things like this.
All the ladies. Pregnant one's in the back not pregnant ones up front.
I can't help it I love taking a picture of our bellies every time we are together Amber is having a girl I hope I do too and they can be great friends.

No comments: