Saturday, March 5, 2011

Maack's sixth batman birthday party

Happy Birthday Maack!
Maack picked out the batman theme and the cake to go with it.
I love the attitude these two are putting off just before their sugar high kicks in.
Here are Maack's friends at the party, we had a really fun time with everyone.

Sienna's face is priceless she was so scared her. I guess it's good we are waiting a year to go to disney world.
Maack loves mushrooms on his pizza! He was in heaven.
My baby girl and me.
Maack with his friend Mikey.
We bought Maack a bike for his birthday to bad it's snowing still and we had just has a huge ice store which explains why we have stuff in our kitchen that is usually in our garage.
Maack had a wonderful birthday. We love you so much Maack you are such a great son.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Maack! I love the pic of the bike! So cute

Kleinmans said...

I love Maacks face in the bike picture. Perfect! The only thing missing at that party was us! ;) Looks fun!

Abbey said...

The picture of Maack seeing his bike is priceless.... Love it! -Aunty Abbey