Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Joy Folie

I just came across these adorably sweet shoes and I wanted to share. When I was growing up I would find something amazing that I loved and I would show it to my mom. We would be in Berkley shopping and it would be one of those one of a kind things and I would show it to my mom and she would almost always say "oh I can make that", It drove me nuts and now I do it! My sister knows what I am talking about and even though I don't think that I can make these adorable shoes I bet my mom could! ugh I can't believe I do it too now. Mom if you are reading this and I have a my baby # 3 ends up being a girl I would like a pair, pretty pretty please.

5 comments:

Bryce and Breanna said...

These make me wish I was having a girl now. They are adorable!!!

Henricksen Family said...

yeah having a girl is hard because everything is sooo cute!

Annette said...

Lacey! I seriously just found your blog again and saved it. I will post more comments when I can, but I loved what you had to say about making stuff. Emery always says he can make it when I point out something nice for the house. I just laugh cause I know it will not happen, but he probably got that from your Mom too. But, when I button needs to be sewn on or a shirt needs to be slightly hemmed, he's right there to do it for me. Love you!

Henricksen Family said...

Hi Annette welcome back! That is too funny I didn't know he did it too.I'm glad he will sew a button on for you though I hate doing that.

Abbey said...

Hahahahaha! I love that even Emery caught the "I can make that!" bug... lol