Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had Aebleskiebers for breakfast and they were amazing. It's a family tradition in both of our families. It was my first year making them. Everyone loved them. You drowned them in butter and then dip them in powdered sugar, be careful not to inhale the powdered sugar. I might make them again this week.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was nice and relaxing. Dan got home from the hospital but still had his drain tubes in for a few more days. Dan's brother Chris came out for Christmas and we had the best time with him. John and Jolyn my inlaws came out on Christmas eve just in time to read the nativity story and help put out cookies for Santa. Maack got a DSI XL and he has been sitting there ever since. Sienna was in love with this flash light.
Sienna opening her gifts from My great Aunt Mary she loves to spoil my kids rotten.
Maack opening up his pile of toys from Aunt Mary, he is so excited!
Jolyn is a great knitter while she was here she knitted Maack a sweater for school while she was here.
Danny opening his gift from the Glancey family. He little a little dirty since he was still taking sponge bathes.
Sienna

A bible pillow pet, Thanks Aunt Mary.
Maack made me this ornament and I felt more like a mom that morning.
Oh for me?! Santa you shouldn't have.

Maack loves learning about dinosaurs.
Uncle Chris bought Maack a Tron bike toy that lights up, Maack was thrilled.
I love Sienna's dainty mannerisms as she says things like "oh for me."
Grandpa John getting an awesome gift from Chris.
Dan opening his Kinect, we all love this gift.
yeah! Presents!!!!
blissful joy.
Happy day.

Sienna opening her leapster.
MANGOES!
My babies are getting so big.

7 comments:

The Burrows Family said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas. Your family is so cute! I hope dan's recovery is going smoothly and that you're feeling well.

Monica said...

Merry Christmas Henricksons!!! Love your wall color Lace!

Henricksen Family said...

Thanks!

Kleinmans said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! And you look hot! ;)

me said...

you do look hot. oh and i think im probably obsessed with your adorable family.

CJMsquared+6 said...

What a fun time! I am glad Dan was able to make it home from the hospital and that his family could be there!! I love Sienna's jammies! Too cute! Kenna gave me an ornament she made at school too and I felt just the same as you... more like a mom! How fun!

Haskett Family said...

yeah a post!! glad you had a nice christmas with some visitors. you look better on christmas morning than i do on christmas sunday_ oh and i am pleased to see that the pillows are actually on the coach still even with christmas morning destruction going on- impressive! oh and i agree with monica- send me your wall color swatch.