Saturday, January 22, 2011

Abbey comes to visit








My sister Abbey braved the cold and flew out here to visit us. We have so much fun when we are together we are almost always thinking the same thing and just laughing.













We did lots of fun things while she was here; we shopped, decorated Sienna's room,went for a ten mile run [well,Abbey did I just walked mostly] We went to the children's museum and ate really yummy food! We love having Abbey here to visit. I love that she loves my kids as if they were her own and I love sharing that with her when she visits.


Sienna loved punching the ticket for the train ride at the children's museum, It is so fun to visit. The children's museum is a favorite place of ours to take our friends and family when they come to visit us. The museum is the biggest Children's museum in the world and I will miss it when we move.




There is amazing are to sit and look at and the kids can make their own creations too.







The BARBIE exhibit! I died when we first came here and I saw this place an entire Barbie area and they have a cat walk and music playing and of course I dressed up and did my hair and Dan took pictures of my being awesome. It was now Abbey's turn. Maack and Sienna love taking pictures and using the turn tables.







Sienna loved doing Barbie's hair.












Abbey loved showing her how! 2003 FHS best hair winner after all.







Abbey kills me I am always in stitches after hanging out with her! She is so much fun I think she is always on a sugar high so that helps. We miss you Abbey come back soon.

No comments: