Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Stache Bach

I made the Mustache chalk board on top of the book shelf. I will hang it in Dan's office. I am sad that the "H" in happy birthday was crooked. Thanks to Michelle for her help with the birthday banner.
Nicole and Dave a re so awesome!
Matt and Jenna you guys are a gorgeous couple.
Jenna Michele and I stayed up until 2:30 one night cutting out 90 Mustaches out of felt while we watched the fashion channel, once i put it on that channel I CAN NEVER CHANGE IT.

Tom and Tomi


My next door neighbor Lindsey. I love this picture of her, too cute.

Hardcore stache use
I took small pictures and put them on tooth picks. This is the creepiest picture of my husband ever!
Really yummy snacks+ good friends= good times!

I love this man.
Serious modeling Mustache time, we practice in the mirror.

Love you Mr. Henricksen
Trouble



no waxing this week ladies. Mustaches!!!!
The Smore's were a big hit.
Even my babies got in on the action.

Dan was rocking out


I love it when chicks play the drums you go girl.
This was my most successful party! It was a success because all of our new friends showed up. Thanks to everyone for making Danny's Birthday was wonderful this year. I can't wait to do it again next year. Happy birthday honey.
It's past our bed time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok love love love all the pictures! so fun! I know everyone had so much fun..you are the funnest girl and have the funnest parties! You are so creative and put so much into this party and it totally showed. We will totally remember this party!

The Evers said...

Seriously wow lace, you should start party planning! Dan is so lucky, what a fun birthday! Wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Dan you old fart!