Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Siena Sienna Sienna


I love this girl she is so much fun. I could stay home with her all day and play. I am seriously considering never sending her to school. This morning she came into my room and said oh cute clothes mom! My heart just skipped a beat. We have so much fun together and I totally get her she is just like me. Sienna dances whenever there is music playing even if it is just my cell phone ringing. I cried when the doctor said I was having a girl because I knew I was having a fun girl friend. I also cried because I know I wont be old enough when she is in high school. We love you Sienna thanks for all of the fun.


Sorry these aren't better but they were taken with my phone.
She is always so happy, unless you piss her off but she is quick to get over it just like her Daddy (thank goodness).
Sienna at the chiropractor.
Silly Sienna

2 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

I found your blog off Jenna's... I had to see pics of your Mustache party, how fun was that!!! Thanks for inviting us. (my blog is private, let me know your email on FB and I'll send you an invite!)

Haskett Family said...

too cute!!oh she was so small when i saw her last- i bet she has changed so much