Sunday, September 5, 2010

Maacky boy

80's finish!
I wonder what Maack will be one day?
I love this boy with all my heart. This is his rock n' roll picture he loves listening to Beastie boys and Led Zeppelin. he cracks me up.
These pictures were from this summer after Maack graduated preschool. He loved his class and teacher. It was a great experience. Dan took these pictures in our back yard in AZ. I don't miss that back yard at all now that I have a nice grassy one with a swing set but I do miss my friends and life there.
He tries very hard to please us and he is a very good big brother to Sienna.

Maack has a best friend named Linus, it's his red blanket that his mema made him and was giving to him in the hospital. Maack thinks Linus has a spirit and goes everywhere in our house together. He got a "trim" right after this and it didn't turn out so he ended up getting a buzz because I suck at cutting his hair. He was so sad he said "mom I don't look like Justin Beiber anymore". He cracks me up.
Maack Loves going to the zoo and petting the sharks. Sharks are his favorite animal.
Her is Maack at the children's museum maybe some day he will be a photographer for high fashion models. He took my picture while i strutted my stuff down the Barbie cat walk.
Maack loves dinosaures! He learns a lot from dinosaur shows and online too. He loves talking to the people in the dinosaur exhibit about the mesozoic era. He has a lot of his dad in him.

No comments: