Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Miss Sienna




Sienna is getting so big. She is still a little peanut but she is really starting to talk in sentences and I am learning more about who she is and what she likes everyday. She loves to sing and read books. Sisi loves to have tea parties and color. Sienna loves going to primary and loves singing time. She can be very bossy and cranky if woken up to early, that's from me. She is quick to forgive and gets over being upset very quickly, she get's that from Dan. She has the same taste buds as me so that's nice. Sienna is so fun to around and play with she could be pushed on the swings all day if I let her. I love you Si G. we are so glad to have you in our family!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Fun post! It's fun getting to know the little ones. I'm sure she's going to be so much fun, just like her mom :)