Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July

Sienna is getting older and she is starting to say more things. She is very independent and can be strong headed but is also very loving when she feels like it" the right time. She loves animals and dressing up and this month will only take her drinks in a princess tea cup. While I was gone at camp Dan is so sweet and was finishing painting the house to surprise me. When he turned around Sienna came in and dumped over a half gallon of grey paint! Child for sale.She loves to say I love you. Both my kids have this Henricksen lower lip. too funny.
They get along really well, thank goodness.

We feel like she is the only kid that is crazy in sacrament.
Sienna loves to dance and shake her money maker. She will sing shake your booty and shake it, I think it's so funny. I love this girl.
We went down town and watched the fire works at the canal with our new family friends the Turney's. We are so lucky to have such a fun family to hang out with. Their boy Carter is Maack's age and he's missing from this picture. I hope every one had a great Independence day.
I volunteered for girls camp. I was a cook and I worked really hard, there was a lot of food to be made. It was really fun and time flew by. I made some great new friends. I am really liking living here there are so man new people to meet every where we go.

5 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Love the Hair!! I am so glad to hear that you love it there! It is always great to make friends and feel welcome!! Sienna is getting so BIG! She sounds like quite the Hamm!

Jen and Bryan said...

Wow... that bottom picture brings back memories... :)

Monica said...

Love the hair! I bet you were the funnest cook at camp!:o)

Kleinmans said...

You totally rock that look! Glad you're making new friends and liking it there. Miss you!

Jill said...

Oh yeah, I'll never forget the hair! It was awesome! It was wonderful to have you at camp! Aren't you glad you came? :)