Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Michelle's birthday

You can't see it but Janece is sitting in a booster seat and by law she's suppose to! lol
Classic Kelly


I haven't posted anything for a bout a month, I just need a break some times from blogging. For my girl friend Michelle's birthday we went out to dinner and it was an interesting and fun night! We had lots of time to talk and drink Diet coke I swear Janece and I have a contest to see who can drink the most by the end of the night and she always beets me, all 90 pounds of her! Hahaha she's going to kill me for that. Michelle I love you so much you are such a great girl friend to me and if I had to be married to a woman it would be you! I love you like a sister and I will miss you more than you will ever know. I love our girls nights out I look forward to them every month and this was a great one, spicy meals and all.

2 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Thanks girl. Back at ya! =) It was a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.