Monday, March 22, 2010

Mema comes to town

My mom made this adorable owl family for my little family. It turned out so well mom thanks so much for your time and the great trip.
We did lots of yoga and pilates at the gym.

We ate really yummy food. We went to Tia Rosa's for my birthday lunch and ate at Yogurtland in Scottsdale.










We went to the ostrage festival.My mom made these cute pants for Sienna in two different colors. They turned out to be so cute.


We went to the Scottsdale mall and shopped a lot and the kids got to play in the play area.
My mom came to visit and while she was here we had a blast! We did a lot of fun things.We went to an A's vs Giants game. We sat in the wrong section so that wasn't to much fun but it was fun taking Maack to a game with my mom.

1 comment:

Kleinmans said...

I want an owl family!!! So cute. Glad you had fun with your mom!