Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 28th Birthday to me

I love my girl friends even the ones that were on spring break. Thanks girls for making my birthday so much fun. I love you all.We all wore matching sock and went bowling. We had a so much fun laughing and being goofy.


bowling babes


Kassie and I
Thank goodness I am not pregnant or nursing right now.Michelle and meJanece and IBrooke made me this barbie cake! She is so talented the sash has a 28 on it.

She has a Coach purse too.






Brooke and I. I love you Brooke I am sure I drive you crazy but you love me anyway.


Michelle and her gorgeous hair. All the boys liked it.

Brooke had some crazy bowling moves.

Michelle got me this huge H for my new house! Angie I didn't have a picture of the two of us sorry hun.
Brooke and me


Audra's so much fun.
mom and me
Michelle attracted all the guys with her fun dance moves. She really knows how to shake her money maker ;)

We went to a ward activity at a gym. We had so much fun there.

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like a GREAT night! I love the H!