Saturday, January 23, 2010

Indiana

We are still so excited for dental school in Indiana. We check the weather there everyday. It's going to be a change to live in the cold but i think we are ready. I am wondering what it's like to live in the snow. The last time I lived in snow was in college in Utah. I am so excited for the kids to be able to play in the snow in our back yard, I hope we get enough for them to do that. We have been looking at houses and are starting to make plans for the big move. It should be a great adventure. Just like everywhere that we have moved to so far, we have found something at each place that we love and will always cherish, I can't wait to see what Indiana hold for us.

1 comment:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you!! Living in the cold is not so bad! By your second winter there, it'll feel like no BIG deal :) When do you leave? We are so happy for you and Dan!