Monday, June 8, 2009

Disneyland and California adventure!











We had a blast at california adventure and Disneyland. Maack went on some really scary rides he is 42 inches which was a big deal because every night at dinner he wants to get up and play but we tell him he needs to finish so that he can go on all the big kid rides at disney land and he was able to go on most. His face was awesome I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. He also told me on splash mountain that he would protect me. He is such a cute boy. Danny and I got fast passes and then we would get swap passes because I would wait with Sienna so maack went on everything twice. The nemo ride was really cool the kids loved it. Last time we went to Disney land with my mom we left the  day before the Pirates of the Caribbean ride opened so it was really fun to go on the ride this time. We decided to eat in the Pirates of the Caribbean restaurant because we have always wanted to since Danny and I were both little kids. We sat down and saw the menus and it was really expensive and the kids were really crabby so we just left. Maybe some day we will have a date there. We had so much fun and we could have totally left sienna at home the poor girl didn't nap more than 30 minutes all week end. I am so glad that we were able to go on vacation as a family finally! It was really great for Danny to get a break from work and have fun with us. 

4 comments:

Monica said...

Isn't that new Toy Story ride fun?? My kids just loved it.

Henricksen Family said...

yes! Dan and I always compete to see who will get the top score! Maack loved it too.

Haskett Family said...

funn- looks like you did everything possible in 3 days- way to go- glad you had fun- glad you are back

Jill said...

Lacey,you always look great! Looks like fun- my fam needs to go to Disneyland- it's been too long!