Tuesday, May 26, 2009

busy life

I don't think we have even been that busy lately but I just haven't been able to get on here and post as much as I would like to. Here are a few quick up dates. 
Maack gave a talk in primary on Sunday about families and how it is important to listen to the holy ghost. We have been busy swimming and Maack and I are doing school work and he is able to count to 50. 
 I have been busy with work and working out.  I am also settling into my primary calling I teach the Sun beams and it has been crazy and really fun. I am to busy to do this next sprint triathlon that I wanted to do but, I hope to be fully prepared for the next one in September. Danny is considering do it with me too. Christmas came early this year for us we are getting road bikes from Dan's parents! I am SO excited! We always want to go on bike rides as a family and now we can. 
 Sienna is getting so big she stands up on her own and takes two steps but thinks crawling is a lot faster. She is also starting to talk she says ackey for Maack and gank youuu for thank you and ezzz for please.  She loveS saying hi, and mama and dadda. She says babbaaa for bottle and she is just a hoot. I can't wait to see what she is thinking. On second thought I think these are the last days of our semi quiet home. Maack and Sienna have screaming contests and we are trying to get them to stop because she is turning into a total screamer.
 Dan is busy with work like always and is getting all of his paper work in order for the next round of dental school applications. So that is a little bit about what is going on in our busy lives. 

4 comments:

Haskett Family said...

hey thanks for the update- three days and life on sundance is changing ....thanks for taking care of norman- i guess we are not ready for a dog yet-- anyways see you friday...

Monica said...

Congrats on the bikes! I would love to get one. Sounds busy, but you are doing a fabulous job lady! Glad to see you are still out there in cyber world.

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to watch them grow huh?! I love it. My little girl is starting to stand too. So fun! Hope you guys are doing well. long time no talk

Airwrecka said...

So fun to see the Cali pics and hear how Sienna is starting to talk!! My gosh I can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. Whoopee!!!

hugs and kisses