Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sprinkles cupcakes


The other day Danny was working up in Scottsdale and I remembered hearing that there was a sprinkles cup cake shop up there, so I sent Danny. He didn't know which kind I would like to try so he got a lot. Luckily we were able to share with our friends. They were so GOOD! They have little hard candies on top so you can tell what flavor they are. It was really fun to finally be able to see what all the fuss is about,and boy are they worth it! Thanks to Danny who had to sit with them in his truck all day long smelling them. xo babe

5 comments:

Lindi said...

Yummy!

The Brock Family said...

Um, so I wasn't one of the friends you shared with, what is that all about? LOL!

Haskett Family said...

yo- where were you today? at home eating cupcakes? love the toes-

Grahm and Ashley said...

Hey guys, could you send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog, we had to go private for GRahm's job! queenashley82@hotmail.com . Thanks, Ashley

Monica said...

I really, really, really want to go there. Yum!