Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sick girl


We had quite a scare from Miss Sienna the other day it was Friday night and Sienna found one of Danny's adderall pills.  It was about dinner time when she found it and we didn't know. After dinner we decided to take a walk to the park before dessert. We came home and bathed the kids and put them to bed. Sienna has been fussy lately and it has been a new struggle to get her to sleep so we have been waiting a little bit.  I had taken a tylenol P.M. earlier that evening so I was super tired.  I went to sleep finally at 11:30 because I couldn't stay up any longer to play with Sienna. She was acting weird very jittery. I finally got her back out of bed at 1 a.m. and put her in the bath. Then I was talking with Danny and I mentioned we had put Sienna down in the sand for the first time at the park and I was wondering if she had gotten a hold of crack or something. Then Danny remembered that when he was playing with her and feeding her dinner he remembered seeing some small dots around her moth and hands. That's when Danny put two and two together and realized she had taken his Adderall. We immediately called  Poisson control and then decided to go to the hospital. She ended up being all right but we were pretty scared. Sienna stayed up for 36 hours and only had four 30 minute naps in that time.  We are so glad our little Sienna benna is alright!

3 comments:

The Brock Family said...

I am so glad she is alright! What a scare, you must have been so scared! Call me next time and let me know what I can do!

Lindi said...

How scary! glad she is ok.

6jardines said...

I am glad she is okay...what a scare! You must have been a wreck! IT is just horrible when they are so small and can't tell us what's going on!