Friday, April 17, 2009

Hoppy Easter every bunny!

My little bunniw foo foo. Maack wore these out the day before and he wore them to every store that we werent into and hopped the whole time. Thanks mom.

Paige, Emma and Maack eating the brownies Kassie's made they were really delicious brownies with ice cream! Thanks Kass.

Sienna got really messy after eating her waffle which we thought disappeared  but she gobbled it right up. Soory I look so bad I only got five hours of sleep.
These were so GOOD!





I hope you all had a great Easter we did. I would have been a little more fun I we didn't get only five hours of sleep the night before(thanks Sienna). Danny made chocolate mashmellow waffles from scratch! They were the perfect start to our diabetic comas. Yummy!  I made these cup cakes but the licorice rope didn't work. I gave them to my sunbeams and they were really excited! We had our really fun friends the Brock's over for dinner. It was a fun evening. We bought a ham that coast sixty dollars so we are still eating ham. The kids and Danny got some fun stuff in their baskets. I hope you all had a great Easter.

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Very cute ears, Waffles, Easter outfits, cupcakes, and basket! looks like a fun Easter.