Monday, March 9, 2009

Valentine's day



For Valentines day we went with a bunch of our friends to a fund raiser called two sisters one heart. It was for these twin girls in the area that are conjoined and share a heart and liver. We walked and Maack road his bike, after the walk there was a really fun carnival with rock climbing and a petting zoo. They also had bounce houses and booths for people to sell things. I had so much fun Maack loved climbing the rock wall. Danny had to work all day but we did get to have some time to hang out that night. Danny gave me  a giant pez dispenser of snow white and left it on my dresser and it  scared the crap out of me when I woke up in the morning, because it was dark out side and the dispenser was eye to eye with me. hahah! It was really funny actually. I hope you all had a great Valentines day.

The picture of Maack with his giant cookie is from his sunday school teach Siter Oldroyd she is so awesome and the cookie was delicious I just loved  Maacks' face in the pictures you can see I never just take one picture.
 The one of the snake was after the carnival I wish I had taken my camera it was so fun and really well done. 

1 comment:

Lindi said...

That is a huge cookie! the face painting of the snake is pretty cool!!