Wednesday, March 18, 2009

it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.






















I had a wonderful Birthday! I woke up to having my house decorated with Birthday decorations and a banner on my garage. Little did Michelle know this is a tradition in my family growing up so it meant a lot o me. Michelle is so thoughtful!
 My girlfriend Brooke took me out to breakfast and to get a pedicure! I loved it, I was in much need of a pedicure and it was really nice to be pampered. Michelle watched Sienna and it was no small task. She also has a baby and kids to tend to while trying to get ready for my party and make cup cakes.  Maack was at his Friday play group. 
After my glorious pedicure with Brooke we all got together at the park for a pic nic.  It was so much fun there were tons of cup cakes and the kids loved it. It was so much fun to be busy doing fun stuff on my big day. I have the greatest group of girl friends ever!

 Later that night Danny and I went out to sushi a place called the blue wasabi and it was so much fun. They had really fun rolls like a pink Marilyn monroe roll and a  roll called ah me soy horny.  I felt bad for the girl who had to deliver it but the roll was fantastic. It was a really fun place to eat. Then we went to a movie. We had a fun night I feel like we never get to go out and see movies any more, because we are so busy.  The next morning Michelle had planned for the girls to all gout with out kids which was awesome. We went out to breakfast at this great restaurant called T.C.  Eggington's  I had the best french toast that I have ever tasted! It was such a great Birthday thanks to all who helped me celebrate it. I love where I live because of the great girls that are in my life. Thanks everyone. Sorry for being in every picture. I promise I am not this narcissistic.





1 comment:

Annette said...

What a great group of friends! You look so happy and cute. I'm so glad your Birthday was awesome. Love you!