Thursday, February 5, 2009

My friend Holly's baby shower








My girlfriend Michelle and I decided to throw a shower for our friend Holly who is having a baby she has actually had him  already sorry it took me so long to post. His Name is Thomas Jay and he is adorable! We had a blast Michelle did such a great job of making girlie salads and decorations.  I was in charge of desserts and with a lot of help from my friend Brooke we made Train cookies as favors. 
 I loved the colors and I feel like it was a big moment like a right of passage as a woman to through a baby shower so I guess I finally feel like I am a woman. The games were fun and Holly got some fun gifts too. I t was nice to get together with every one. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

WOW!!!! Who is the cool girl that you threw that shower for? Seriously, I had so much fun and I loved the girl time. You are an amazing friend!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

It was so much fun! You and Michelle did such a good job. the food was yummy, the decorations were super cute and the games were fun. You girls are great friends to have!