Wednesday, February 25, 2009

busy times

It's not mud pies but your pretty close here mom.





We went to see Coraline  in 3-D  for my mom's Birthday she is so awesome thanks for seeing that for your Birthday, Maack loved it.




Sorry I have not blogged in a while I have been so busy lately. My mom came to visit shortly after I got back from California. She was here for Maack's birthday and hers too. My best friend Michelle and my mom share the same birthday so that's convenient. It was so much fun to have her here. I didn't really ever realize that my mom and I are so in sync with each other. We all had a blast playing and staying up late. I think I still need some time to recover for the partying.
 Thanks for coming mom I had a great time and it is always fun to see you bond with the kids. We love you lots and can't wait to see you again, soon.


No comments: