Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sienna

Sienna oh how we love our darling baby girl you really are such a gift to have in our home.  I'm sorry that you sometimes have to wait to be picked up because your THREE year old brother can be very demanding. Maack loves having you around. We are so glad you are in our family and we can't wait for you to sleep long periods through the night. We love it when you smile at us, and everyone you meet!  We love it when you talk to us and tell us all about your day. You are so much fun who knew having a little girl would be so great! We love you sisi

3 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe that she is sitting up! She is getting so BIG! Seems like just yesterday she was born... but I bet your saying the same thing!

Lindi said...

She does seem like a sweet darling baby. so cute.

Henricksen Family said...

yes she is getting so big and fast but no I am not really saying that at four in the morning. I just don't like babies very much.