Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa


The other day I went to the mall with my girlfriend Brooke and her two kids Kayla and Hayden. We weren't really planning on seeing Santa but he wasn't busy at all so we decided why not. The first picture is Maack seeing Santa and in the second they look a little scared but it's the price you have to pay to get presents. Actually I think they are both trying there hardest to be reverent ha! 
 After Maack saw Santa we went over to the play area and not even five minutes later Maack calls Hayden a looser. So I told him (like I have been telling him all month) Santa is right over there and I can go tell him right now that you are being naughty and he wont come to our house. Then my sons eyes got giant as he realized this was not and empty threat and immediately apologized to Hayden. Haha it was awesome I love Santa and this week has been great. Maack has been telling all his friends," be good my mom know Santa she can just call him." I love Maack he is hilarious.

5 comments:

Lindi said...

What a funny kid!! i love his hair he is a cutie

Annette said...

You should probably stop calling your son a loser, since he is picking up that bad habit. Just Kidding! He is the cutest boy no matter what!! I can't wait for his little boy cousin to get here!

The Brock Family said...

So cute! They are adorable little friends!

Haskett Family said...

oh my gosh- too funny- I need those pictures-- talk to you later

Kleinmans said...

I love it! What are we going to use to threaten our kids after Christmas??