Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween












Sienna is my lil' bunny fofo and Maack is speed racer.  Which was perfect since he pretends to drive everywhere we go.

Dan and I dressed up for trunk or treating, I will 
post those soon.

Notice Maack's head being cut off, well I was trying to take a picture of our skelaton friend before a neighbor drove by and saw me in my bra.


 

This really isn't a very Martha Stewarty kind of picture but it is a Bread Bowl that is dyed orange  to look like a pumpkin, by the time I realized I wanted to take a picture they had all been eaten except for Maack's. We had the Rinta's over for dinner.







I love this Picture of Bonnie and Sienna. Sienna just loves Bonnie. Bonnie and Aaron are expecting their first baby in June and, I think we are a little bit more excited about it than they are. We can't wait for our friends to have babies.

No comments: