Saturday, October 11, 2008


My baby is all grown up! I can't believe how big he is now. Danny took an hour off so that we could take maack to school together as a family. We had all gone in just a few days earlier to look around Maack's class and meet his teacher, her name is Mrs. Missy and Maack calls her miss me hehehee. I cried the whole way home while laughing at my self and Danny joined in on the laughing part too. Maack came home with lots of crafts and activities, I guess you have to do LOTS of activities when you have ten three year olds.  I am running out of places to put all of his art work. It is just so strange to spend every single day with some one for three years and then , not. He is learning his ABC's through the zoo phonics method and I am really excited about it because he is picking it up so quickly. Sorry I am becoming one of those parents that walks around declaring  "my kids a genius"!
 Maack has school at  2:00 and for some reason it seems to always conflict with his nap time, so I have been trying to work on that but having church from 11 to 2 every sunday doesn't help much. 







2 comments:

Grahm and Ashley said...

you're son is ridiculously good looking. i've never seen a picture of him, and we've never met. has it been years since we've hung out? anyway tell dan that i love him like a fat kid loves cake. -Grahm

Kleinmans said...

Maack looks so big with his little back pack on! So fun!