Saturday, September 27, 2008

WE'RE MOVING!

We have decided to move yet again.  I know crazy.I believe this is our fifth move. this will be our sixth home that Danny and I have lived in. For those of you who are tired of changing your address book we send our deepest apologies.  I don't know why I am always moving around my family thinks I am crazy, I am sure. So in one week we will be moving a few blocks into a bigger home that costs less than we pay now and is only a block away from a ton of our close friends that we have here in Arizona.  when your baby doesn't fit in her bassinet any more and you don't have any room for a crib it's time to move. I am so excited to be able to put up pictures and decorate a little bit better in a home that is plain and not all ready decorated. I can't wait!  I just hope I have the energy to move all our crap. I will probably be addicted to sugar free red bull by the time we are moved in! (If you have never had sugar free red bull try it.)

3 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

i can handle a block. that's only KIND OF moving. I thought you were going to say you were moving away away. Good to know you'll still be here and I can still attempt to call you and get dinner... I know I'm full of excuses but Bry's brother just got home from his mission Thursday night so it's been one family event after another. Fun, but exhausting!

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun... is it the Fabian's house. You'll have to be sure to post pictures of your decorating. It is nice to be able to make your house your home by decorating it on your own!! Good Luck with the move!!

The Brock Family said...

Can't wait for you to live even closer, party Harty!!!!