Tuesday, September 9, 2008

blog drama

Hello friends, I am so excited to have a blog that works it is so much more convenient than having all of my friends on my email and having to look them up each time. I have had a little trouble with some of the pictures so please bare with me. I have been so busy this last week trying to get everything ready for Danny's Birthday party! He will be 30 on the 11th. yep that's right September 11th, that was a lame birthday. I hope this one is awesome since we almost never really celebrate birthday around here at least not with big parties. I can't wait I just hope Danny enjoys it. Danny was so wonderful to watch the kids for me tonight while I ran around town picking up all sorts of different things. Thanks babe. Chat with you all soon. bye

No comments: