Monday, July 21, 2008

two months






 Sienna turned two months old on Monday and I can’t believe that she is getting so big.  As some of you know Danny and I are not big fans of little babies. I am very excited for her to be three months old then she can start to sleep through the night hopefully. I love four months old too because then they start to start to do things besides eat and poop.  She makes the cutes sigh after she sneezes. She love Danny and will look in his direction any time he talks and she always smiles when he gets home. When she is tired she just wants to be put to bed. She loves taking baths just like her brother. She is a really great baby. She has a sweet personality I can’t wait to see how she turns out. Having her in our home has really helped bring the spirit even stronger into our home, It’s so nice to have another member of our family here, and another girl in the house is pretty fun for me too.  I think she is looking more and more like Danny every day. I am so glad that We named her Sienna I am in love with her name I just hope it doesn’t become popular. 

No comments: