Monday, July 7, 2008

Fish tale




                                    
                                               A FISH TALE


                                                        The fish was this big!
  Uncle Evan took Maack fishing and saved me for the day. Maack really needed to go and have a good time and we all needed  a little break from Maack as well. Evan took Maack out to the ocean in his kayak. They has a blast. Just as they were finishing up Maack got a bit so Evan helped him reel it is and they were a little surprise to see what was on the other end of the line. It was a ten pound halibut! Evan pulled it into the kayak and there wasn’t much room left over I guess Maack was a little freaked out by a huge fish the size of him flapping around in his lap. I don’t think I would have been as cool if I had a fish the size of me in a kayak. 

My mom kept taking pictures of the boys before their trip out to the ocean. Evan was getting a little tired of doing the posing for pictures thing so he told Maack to do a tough picture which is the picture on the right Maack made a really cute hand gesture of what he thinks tough guys do, I thought it was hilarious.  Evan will make a great dad some day and I can see him making this a regular Saturday activity with his kids.                               

yummy sushi 

No comments: