Sunday, November 20, 2011

as of late...


Sienna loves doing art projects, she is painting her and loving every minute of it. She is s funny girl she is very very messy but hates being dirty and loves to clean up. She cracks me up. She is always singing she takes after me I guess.These are some of Sienna's friends after school. She looks forward to school every time she goes.
This is an old picture that I never posted right before I went into the hospital to have Scarlett. Life has changed a lot with three but we are so happy in our nest with our new little bird.
Dan took Sienna to the zoo one afternoon to see the new baby elephant! How cute is this picture.
I put sponge curlers in Sienna's hair for Church the next day and cried as soon as I was done. I am so happy to have a daughter and I also feel so old when did this happen!
We had pumpkin pancakes and of course they were shaped like Mickey mouse we can't wait to go to the happiest place on earth Disney World for Christmas!
Dan got to visit his parents in Chicago, they were there for a dental trip so he took them to the Bongo room and they ate this without me, I need to go there soon. Maack is almost never here he goes to school at 8:15 and gets home at 4:25 and we do home work have dinner bath and bed. I miss my boy but he is a t really great school and loves it there. he is learning Spanish and enjoys Art and Reading.
I was nursing Scarlett and Sienna came in and told me she made me a present a neck O lace and ring ears. I started crying she is so thoughtful and caring and loves everything girlie. If we survive three I will really enjoy her next year.
So that a little bit of what's going on here just surviving with three kids and Dental school the second year is a lot harder than the first. wish us luck!

No comments: