Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Indianapolis zoo

We got zoo passes for the zoo! I am so excited to have this! We had passes in New Orleans and we went every week. I am thrilled to have something to do with the kids while Danny is gone at school.
Thanks mom and Dad H.They have a shark tank that you can pet the sharks, Maack's favorite.
Sienna loved seeing the penguins swim under the floor.
The dolphin show was amazing and huge it was really fun.


These were out front and the kids wanted their pictures taken with them. I want them as book ends in my home:)
Sienna had to do it herself (of course) so here I am trying not to lose it in front of my inlaws. By the way this is even before we went into the zoo, I was really tired! My mom will probably buy me a back brace after seeing this picture, sorry mom.
This guy sat in front of us at the dolphin show and Sienna kicked him the whole time. There wasn't a lot of room, poor guy.


Dan is such a good dad he took Sienna and Maack into the crowd of people to touch the elephant.

3 comments:

Kleinmans said...

I bet Sienna was really kicking that guy telling him to cut his nasty hair! Good call Sienna

Kleinmans said...

ps You probably got your slouch back from hanging out with me too long!

Haskett Family said...

ok so like -- are you having fun yet-- beats our zoo by a mile...looks so fun- jelous